- For any claims, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- Claims are governed by the Consumer Protection Act and we always try to find a solution to make you happy.
Exchanges and returns:
- For exchanges and returns, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always try to find a solution to make you happy.
- In the Czech republic we process returns via Zasilkovna branches for free.
In Slovakia, we process returns using Packeta branches for free.
- Kindly repack the package, mark it with your name and order number and take it to a Zasilkovna/Packeta branch. There, using our identifier for returns: 92541370, the store staff will generate a return label and send the package back to us.
Withdrawal from the purchase agreement by the Buyer:
1. The Buyer is entitled, according to to § 1829 et seq. Civil Code, to withdraw from the purchase agreement within 14 days of acceptance of the goods without stating the reason.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the goods must be returned to the Seller within fourteen (14) days since the Buyer withdraws from the agreement. The Buyer is entitled to receive the refund of shipping costs only in the lowest offered amount.
3. To withdraw from the purchase agreement, the Buyer shall contact the seller in writing and state he is withdrawing from the agreement, while including the order number, date of purchase and banking details for refund. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the purchase agreement becomes void.
Contact address for written correspondence:
120 00 Prague
This notification of withdrawal can also be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
4. In the event the Buyer rightfully withdraws from the purchase agreement, the Operator is obligated, with no unnecessary delay and within 14 days of the withdrawal, to return the paid amount in the same manner as it was accepted. If for some reason, a refund in the same manner is not possible, the paid amount will be returned via bank transfer.
5. In the event the Buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement, the Operator is not obligated to issue a refund to the Buyer before the Buyer hands over the goods to the Operator. The seller is entitled to factor in compensation for damaged goods unilaterally against the Buyer’s claim for the purchase price refund.
6. In the event the Buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement unrightfully and will return the goods to the Operator, the goods shall not be accepted, or the goods shall be dispatched back to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense.
7. The Buyer acknowledges that according to § 1837 of the Civil Code he/she cannot withdraw from the purchase agreement in the cases stipulated herein, in particular in the event of the delivery of goods that was adjusted based on the Buyer’s requirements or for him/her, or if the goods were used and therefore cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.